Supplies: White Paint, 3 wooden balls, Paint Brush, BBQ Skewer/ chop stick, Ribbon/ Cord, Thin Markers, Tiny piece of fabric/ ribbon, and a tall glass
1. Place wooden balls onto chop sticks
2. Using the white paint, pain the wooden balls. Let them dry. Repeat if needed and then clean off your brush.
3. Using the tip of your paint brush, dip lightly into the orange paint. Make a small carrot nose by drawing a triangle on its side. Let it dry and clean off your brush.
4. Using the tip of your paint brush, Dip lightly into the black paint . With the ball that will be the snowman face make two dabs for the eyes. Use the tip to also make a coal smile. Let it dry.
5. Using the tip of your paint brush. Dip it lightly into the black paint. With the ball that will be the snowman stomach, dab 3 vertical dots. This will make the coal buttons. Let dry and clean off brush
6. Once everything is dry , put your snowman together on the string and tie a knot.