CD, Paint, paint brush, paper clip, double sided tape, clock mechanism, pencil, protractor
1. Paint the black paint onto shiny side and let dry. Repeat if needed
2. Using a pencil and the protractor, figure where your clock numbers go.
This video may help. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWaTX7bse_M
3. Design the rest of your clock face.
4. Using the paper clip, start scratching your design. Yes, the paint should be coming off.
5. Once done and the cd is cleaned off. Start assembling the clock mechanism to the cd.
6. Then display