Supplies: Cardstock, tissue paper, magnet strips, glue, blue light, tape, watch battery, and scissors
1. Cut out 7 squares out of the cardstock and then cut out the center of each of the squares.
2. Cut magnets and glue onto 2 of the squares. You will only need one right away and the other will be at the end.
3. Glue one an edge of the magnetic squares with an edge of another square. Repeat this process to until you have a square built. Make sure to keep the magnetic side on the outside.
4. Then glue a square to the bottom of the cube.You will end up with a 6-sided cube with the magnets on the outside
5. Make sure to leave the magnetic side open. You will take a piece of white tissue paper that is wider then the cube glue one edge down to a square and then wrap it around tightly, but not tight enough that it will rip. Once wrapped around glue the end piece to the beginning piece. Cut off the excess on the sides.
6. You will cut a square piece of tissue paper and glue to the opening that is NOT magnetic and then trim off the excess.
7. Cover the last remaining magnetic square with the white tissue paper and cut off excess.
8. For the inside crinkle some white tissue paper. Then flatten the tissue paper out to put in the blue light and wrap it up.
9. Tape your light bulb onto the battery. the light into it. You will have to test to sePlace it into the open side of the cube.
10. Then place the magnetic top on top of it.