Supplies: Paint, paint brush, pencil, a plate, wooden spoon, ruler/tape measure/ Yardstick, ribbon/ fabric
1. Cover Spoon in white paint. Let it dry for 1-2 hours. Apply a second coat of paint. Dry 1-2 hours.
2. Use a ruler/ tape measure/ yard stick and pencil to mark 1 inch increments on the spoon’s handle.
3. Paint facial features on bowl of the spoon.
4. Paint over pencil measurements. Let all paint steps dry 1-2 hours. Repeat if necessary.
5. Tie ribbon/ fabric around neck of spoon.
6. Place in the snow to measure how much has accumulated!